Nutritional Medicine Practitioner
As a Functional Medicine provider, you will have a deeper understanding of the dietary, lifestyle, environmental, cellular, and emotional factors that lead to or aggravate chronic and inflammatory diseases.
Advanced Functional Medicine
Learn the clinical application of Funcitonal medicine and how to identify and address the triggers of chronic diseases
Nutritional & Herbal Medicine
Evidence-based strategies and treatment protocols for your patients, including nutrition, herbs, and supplements
How to order and work with advanced Functional labs, as well as genetic and epigenetic testing
Done-For-You clinical guides and patient handouts, a consultation and a Funcitonal evaluation forms, a 7-step anti-inflammatory guide, a healthy cookbook and 30-day meal plan, stress relief guide, and more.
Including special classes on the treatment of autoimmune, geriatric, women's and men's health, metabolic conditions, orthopedic, mood and cognitive, and cardiovascular conditions with Functional, Integrative, and Nutritional medicine
Practice Building & Growth
Learn how to build and grow a virtual or an in-person practice, from building a website, how to get new clients, and increasing your income
Get the program brochure with a detailed List of classes and topics included in the program.
The American Academy of Functional Health is providing $500 scholarships to eligible healthcare providers for the Functional & Nutritional Medicine Certification course.
- Must be a licensed or certified healthcare provider (e.g., MD, DO, NP, dentist, registered nurse, PA, DC, Pharmacist, Nutritionist, Physical or Occupational Therapy)
- Students in healthcare fields and Allied healthcare professionals are welcome to schedule a call with admission advisors to discuss enrolment options
- Previous education must include completion of the fundamental medical science courses (biochemistry, anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology).
- Must demonstrate commitment to advancing patient care
- The scholarship only applied towards the Functional & Nutritional Medicine Certification Program
- Scholarship cannot be combined with a payment plan
- A limited number of scholarships are available on a first-come-first-serve basis
- The application expires at the end of the month or until the last scholarship is used
- The AAFH reserves the right to terminate the scholarships at any time
Get Certified As a
What Our Students Say!
“I have been looking for a course that is comprehensive and affordable at the same time to be certified as a functional practitioner. This course is a game-changer for me and many of my other fellow practitioners in the industry”
Dr. Mansi Shah, B. Pharm, PharmD
Beyond Coaching, Holistic Nutrition Coaching
“The functional medicine certification course was very enriching, I learned so much and I was able to get certified in a short amount of time. Great speakers, great content."
Larissa Gbone, MSN, FNP, CRNP, CFMP
Functional Health & Wellness, LLC
“I enjoyed how well organized the course was, how convenient it was to access at any time to complete the modules, and how knowledgeable all the presenters were.”
Zerla Stoller, PA-C
Thriving With Zerla
"This was a great intense course, plentiful with information and well organized. I enjoyed the program.
Dr. Kristian Antonio Jacobo, MD
Jacobo Wellness (Virtual Practice)
"Excellent course! Great speakers with extremely practical and useful information. I would highly recommend this course to any of my colleagues with pleasure."
Dr. Sanjay Murthy, MD, MPH
Physician at Wellhealth Medical Associates Clinic