How to Establish and Grow your Functional or Nutritional Medicine Practice
3:30 pm Pacific time, 5:30pm Central Time,
6:30 pm Eastern time
Going LIVE for 3 days 2 hours each day
Wednesday, August 25
- Simple steps to set up a virtual practice on a small budget
- How to structure your business for clinical and financial success
- The powerful framework that million-dollar clinics use
Thursday, August 26
- Five ways to get patients for FREE and fill up your schedule
- Self-promotion for introverts: How do you find your ideal clients
- How to get referrals from other healthcare providers
Friday, August 27
- The secret to increasing your income: The 4 models of care and how to get paid well for helping others
- Insurance and cash services
- How to build your own Nutritional or Functional Medicine programs
- Overcoming clients’ objections
Please Register Here to Save Your Seat at the Training
Who is training for?
The first day of the program is open to everybody!
The second and third days are open to our students or graduates of our Functional and Nutritional programs.
What You'll Learn:
Simple steps to set up and establish your virtual practice on a small budget (and work from anywhere!)
FREE Ways to Get More Clients for Your Practice & Get Referrals
How to Get Paid Well and establish your own programs for Nutritional or Functional Medicine
Tal Cohen | DAOM, MS-HNFM
Tal Cohen, DAOM, MS-HNFM is an author, presenter, and healthcare provider with 16 years of clinical experience. He owned and managed a successful clinic and is the author of several books and patient guides, including “Treating Pain and Inflammation with Functional Medicine: The Complete Clinical Guide” and “The Complete Guide to Removing Toxins & Improving Your Health.” Tal completed and holds a Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine and a Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.